Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Tribute To My Friend - Jan Gabriel - 1940 - 2010

Jan Gabriel and I were friends for over 50 years. What a great friendship it was. The places we went, the things we did and the memories I have would fill a book. We were like brothers. The friendship we had was rare. I consider myself to be fortunate to have had someone who was always there, through the good times and the hard times. Sadly, Jan passed away earlier this month. This left a void in my heart that will be there for the rest of my life. May God bless you and keep you my friend. --- I would like to thank "Neil Diamond" for recording such a great song that says exactly what I wanted to say in my tribute to Jan. - The video clip and a few of the photos I used in this post are courtesy of Peggy Poppel.

No comments:

Post a Comment