Friday, October 23, 2009

My "50" Year Class Reunion

I know this has nothing to do with singing but, it was a very special evening to me and part of my life. This picture was taken at my "50" year class reunion, Septerber, 2009. Pictured with me in front of a beautiful lighted fountain outside the reunion hall are Bonnie (Hart) and Chuck Ferczok. They have been married for more years than I can remember. Bonnie and I went to grade school and high school together and Chuck and I were high school classmates. Bonnie, God Bless Miss Hall. Secret note to Chuck - That SOB photographer was lucky we didn't carry out our plans about what we were going to do with him and the fountain!!! Love you and I'm glad you were a part of my life.Jay Kapers, me, Rich Berwanger and George Gruich. Rich Lukowski, me and Rich Berwanger at an earlier class reunion. Rich (Birdy) Berwanger and me. Cold beer and food on the grill on an autumn day in Indiana. Birdy is probably my oldest friend. We met in grade school and have kept in touch on a regular basis through all these years. Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment