Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tobin Matthews: "Special Angel" Live Rehearsal

I really didn't want to post this rehearsal because I thought it was kind of boring, but several friends of mine requested that I put it on. They thought it was interesting to watch us learning a new song. This rehearsal took place in "1987" at "The Music Lab" in lansing, Illinois, thanks to Tom and Neal Barnhart. A couple of the guys in the band were having a little trouble with some of the chords, especially Jimmy, my keyboard player. "Special Angel" was originally recorded by "Bobby Helms". I wanted to learn this song for someone special in my life at that time. Unfortunately I wasn't satisfied with our final results. Something just wasn't clicking. We never did perform the tune live on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment